Samsung GALAXY NX Camera: Interchangeable Lens + 3G/LTE

I recall many years back, I discussed with my photography peers about building phone capabilities in a camera so that one can share photos easily online. The day has finally arrived.


Today, Samsung Singapore announces the GALAXY NX, the first 3G/LTE Connected Compact Camera System (CSC) with interchangeable lenses. This is going to facilitate photo sharing to a huge extent without sacrificing image quality.

I'm not sure how many people will actually use Android apps extensively on a large camera like a phone or tablet, but the capability and convenience is there.

My only concern is the lack of hardware buttons. Plus, its over-reliance on touch controls means there may be control lags and accidental touches when the camera is hanging around your neck.

But with the GALAXY NX, I can bring one less device out to access my favourite Android apps.

Looking forward to a hands-on review so that I can share my experience with you.

Specs:

The Samsung GALAXY NX Camera is available in Singapore from 17 August 2013 at RRP S$1958. For product information, visit http://www.samsung.com/global/microsite/galaxycamera/nx/

Labels: , , ,