At the Samsung Galaxy S4 Event with HTC One and Samsung NX300

I attended the Samsung Galaxy S4 Trade and Media event launch at the Singapore Gardens by the Bay this evening (18 Apr 2013). Holding a review unit of the latest HTC One, I captured some photos and uploaded using the built-in HTC Share feature, which simplifies sharing of event images.


Click this link to view the photos - expires 17 Oct 2013.

My first impressions on the Samsung Galaxy S4:



I also took the opportunity to test out the Samsung NX300 mirrorless camera review unit that I just got hold of on the same day. Having tried all the NX series over the years, I must say the NX300 is a great leap forward in terms of features and improvements. I will blog about it soon but here are the photos for you to enjoy:








More photos at my facebook page.

Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE starts selling in Singapore from 27 Apr 2013 at RRP S$998 without contract. Visit the Galaxy S4 microsite for more interactive information.


Labels: , , ,