10 Years of Marriage

It's been a long time since I blogged about my personal life. For the past few months, this blog has turned into a review site, thanks to xinmsn who has engaged me to be their resident tech blogger. That opened lots of doors to the PR agencies who reached to me for reviewing their clients products. I thoroughly enjoyed the experience so far, and I hope to continue to offer my personal opinions to products that can help you experience life better.

Today is my 10th wedding anniversary. I am proud of how my marriage and my family has forged my life. Although sometimes I'd wished it was better, I reflected upon myself and asked whether I deserved better. With that, I humbly felt that I have been given what I deserved, and much more.

Like any significant dates, I did not put in any lavish celebration today, because I felt there is no reason to make only that one day special. To me, every day deserves to be significant.


Cheers to Life.

Labels: