Angry Birds Plush!

Look what just arrived in my letterbox today!


I waited for a full month before it reached me from dealextreme.com . It costs me US$8.30, and shipping is free.

Check out the label, it's even got the Angry Birds logo:


Dimensions: 7.48 in x 7.09 in x 6.30 in (19.0 cm x 18.0 cm x 16.0 cm)

The fabric surface is very silky, but the plush is rather hard on the inside. It's the kind of quality that you will expect to find selling in reputable department stores. It comes with a suction cup and a string. If you don't like it, just cut it away.

There are other birds on sale too, but I decided not to get them as I'm only interested in getting the red one for iconic purposes. I'd be waiting for the Green Pig to be on sale (hopefully they will offer it).

Order yours here! And if you can't wait for a month, you can opt for express shipment that costs more than the item itself. You do the math.


P.S. If you want a larger Angry Bird (26cm) that cannot be hung, you might be interested in this link.

Labels: