Zoe Raymond: Bridal Shoot

Zoe's not getting married - yet. But it is every girl's dream to don the bridal gown and look absolutely ravishing. This shoot gives her an excuse to wear a gown.

Many friends have asked me why I have done so many photoshoots with Zoe. That's mainly because we have built a good friendship over the years, since the start of her modelling and event stints. During the times, I don't have many models to work with, and Zoe is always around to hear my concepts and work with me. I always give priority to model-friends whom I am comfortable to work and communicate, rather than soliciting stranger models.

We sought permission from The Arts House to do this shoot. Here are my favourites:











For more photos of Zoe Raymond, visit my facebook album at http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=69614&id=29681438116

Labels: ,