Images waiting to be processed

December is an overwhelming month for me. Lots of photography assignments, thousands of photos waiting to be processed. And it's only the 10th day. Quite a horrible feeling leaving the untouched photos alone, even for a day. Every time I finish my shoot, I would want to review the photos and edit them immediately, for I want to process the images to convey the exact mood that it was intended. Not this month. After this evening's eventful wedding shoot (the wettest shoot I've ever done yet!), I now have 3 projects waiting to be processed, and another project that I have completed processing but doing the photobook layout.

Personal portfolio shoot (work in progress)


ROM Solemnisation Shoot (completed editing, doing photobook layout)
Wedding (work in progress)

Labels: , ,